The Political Quarterly is pleased to let you know that from 2013 you can subscribe to The Political Quarterly for just £27 a year – or a mere £10 for the online edition. For this you will get four action-packed issues plus a special PQ book on the state of democracy in the UK. Amazing value!
The next issue of The Political Quarterly will be out in the New Year. It includes:
- A debate between Ian Mulheirn and Michael Jacobs on whether we are all social marketeers now
- An analysis of the social composition of the Parliamentary Conservative Party in the wake of ‘plebgate’ and the ‘arrogant posh boys’ accusation
- Analyses of public attitudes towards the poor and welfare by Peter Taylor-Gooby, and towards immigration and public trust in politics by Lauren McLaren
- Kenneth Morgan on the left and constitutional reform – from Gladstone to Miliband
- Oliver Daddow on the shifts in British foreign policy from Blair to Cameron
So order your subscription today! Click here.